Help! VTCT in cosmetic make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannicyde

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im a newbie to this forum and a bit of a newbie to make up

All i know is i like make up a lot, I buy a lot of it and i want to be good at it because im very passionate. I start Vtct In cosmetic make up next month, a evening course, but i have a few questions, If anyone could help id be so pleased

Okay so i have a few questions

Im currently not that great at applying make up, well i am with the base like foundation, powder, concelar but im not so great with eye make up, will i be taught how to do it or am i already expected to know?

My second question is what age ranges usually do evening courses

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies :)

hya, ive just finished a vtct in cosmetics at stafford college in the evening. the age range was i are class from 18 onwards , im 34.. the course was fab. it doent matter if you havent even appied makeup before they show u how.. also in the course you do mini facials, eye treatments, such as lash perm, lash tint, eyebrow shape and tint and false lashes. im now setting up as being mobile and did my first wedding makeup last wk.. if you need any more info or help on your course just get in touch.. i wish you all the best xx:)

hya, ive just finished a vtct in cosmetics at stafford college in the evening. the age range was i are class from 18 onwards , im 34.. the course was fab. it doent matter if you havent even appied makeup before they show u how.. also in the course you do mini facials, eye treatments, such as lash perm, lash tint, eyebrow shape and tint and false lashes. im now setting up as being mobile and did my first wedding makeup last wk.. if you need any more info or help on your course just get in touch.. i wish you all the best xx:)

Ive sent you a personal message , Thanks so much! x

I did this a couple of years ago and the age range was 16 to 64. They do go through everything, including the basics so fret not about not being able to do it all before you start.

Latest posts

Back