Skinbase Microdermabrasion??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautific

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at this company to start offering microdermabrasion to my clients and their package looks really appealing.
Has anyone any experiences good or bad with them and their offer of pay as you go with free training included.
Thanks in advance :green:

I have had my machine for a few weeks now.
The on-site training was great and so far the customer service has been outstanding.
I am finding the machine easy to use, and I am mobile so nothing is ever completely straightforward!
Just done the 3rd treatment of a course on a client and seeing a real change in her skin texture, seeing her tomorrow for her 4th so looking forward to it.

I have had my machine for a few weeks now.
The on-site training was great and so far the customer service has been outstanding.
I am finding the machine easy to use, and I am mobile so nothing is ever completely straightforward!
Just done the 3rd treatment of a course on a client and seeing a real change in her skin texture, seeing her tomorrow for her 4th so looking forward to it.

Can I ask how long it took to get started from when you first contacted them?
Also how do you manage being mobile? Did they do the training from your home?

Thanks
:hug:

Latest posts

Back