Airbase make up course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmalushhair

Reaction score
:eek: Im just wondering if anybody has been on the airbase make up course recently.... because im going to the manchester one on November 15th. if so could you tell me what you actually do there and do you learn how to do a full face of make up or just actually apply the foundation and blusher using the airbase machine.. any info would be greatly appreciated :) oh and i also i have hardly NOOO make up application experience as im a hairdresser :confused: xx

Hi

The course is foundation, blusher and bronzer only - as that's what you can do with your Airbase kit. It won't teach you anything about anything else so if you wanted further training you'd need to do another course.

On my course there were about eight people and we worked in pairs. They teach you how the machine works and how to take it apart to clean it. You watch a demo and then get to work on each other. My kit came with five foundation colours (although I think they've launched two more since then), but you can blend the colours to get the right shade.

It's great stuff but I'd say the only person on my course who got a great result first time was a girl who already used it but just hadn't done the official training. It does take practice. Hth x

do you have to take your equipment and products with you?? I have mine and am going for a training day mid november, was hoping they had all bits and bobs there to save mw taking it with me, and on another note, use their products for practicing?

oh thanks for that moomin. ive used the machine a few times and cleaned it out so know pretty much what its all about n already got the kit but its eyeshadows etc i really need help with so guess i'll have to find another course too. thanks for ur help xx

do you have to take your equipment and products with you?? I have mine and am going for a training day mid november, was hoping they had all bits and bobs there to save mw taking it with me, and on another note, use their products for practicing?

No they'll provide them for you. Which was just as well because my kit turned up while I was in London on the course!

Once you're up and running with it all I would definitely recommend the accessories package they do. I've now got a very professional looking Airbase briefcase to keep everything in, a cleaning pot/airbrush stand and a valve attachment to the hose which helps you get the pressure right. For the record, you don't NEED this extra stuff, but I've been pleased with them x

thanks for the info! x

Latest posts

Back