Spray Tan keeps losing pressure when spraying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherish_beauty

Reaction score
hi guys
my spray tan gun is very tempromental at the minute. I can start off spraying a client and its fine then all of a sudden the spray seems to stop.

it is still coming out but very very lightly and there is nothing blocking it. then after a few minutes it may start spraying at the correct speed again!!!! i have cleaned it out but it still does it

anybody got any ideas?

would be really grateful for ay advice

xx

have you tried very hot water and flushing it through with it? over and over again? what sort of machine do you have?

tigi
xx

is it a truespray machine? xx

pm steve@nouvatan he repairs machines for geeks and is always willing to help even if your not a nouvatan customer

have you tried very hot water and flushing it through with it? over and over again? what sort of machine do you have?

tigi
xx

hi
did what you said and seems to be ok now thanks. didnt think it could be that coz i flush water through at end of day!!
anyway thanks again everyone for help
will bear steve in mind next time lol
x

You are very welcome. when you flush it through at the end every day, use hot water. . xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back