Anybody used Louise Walsh International make-up brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Just wondered if anybody has used the above brushes? they are on group form £19 reduced from £99!

Thanks x

Hi I've never used them but ordered them off groupon seems too good a offer to turn down! lol! xxx

Lol I just read that at Louis Walsh! Thought surely he's not that camp he's branching into make up :)

I know I think i'm going to buy them to!

Haha I know thats all that comes up in the search engine is Louise Walsh X Factor!!

I got these too!

Thanks for the heads up - I bought them too :D

I saw that Groupon offer too and did some research. She seems to be credible - she sells MUA kits too.

Here's a link if anyone wants to check her out (I'm not peddling!):lol:

Health and Beauty Products from Louise Walsh

Has anyones brushes turned up yet?

Lol I just read that at Louis Walsh! Thought surely he's not that camp he's branching into make up :)

Do you know... I thought the exact same thing!!! I had to read it twice!

Waiting on my brushes :)

hi, do you a link to the brushes .. cant find them on groupon prb sold out by now! lol

i'm on my mobile at the mo, so can't copy/paste links, but i just found the offer, type louise walsh brushes in google and clink on the 1st page, it should be there. :)

Still waiting for mine to be honest I forgot till I saw this :)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I just ordered mine....
How do I redeem them? Is it just automatic or do I need to use a voucher number ? Xx

I had to use a link they emailed me and put in a code.

Mine came today going to give them a try later!

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago now. Still no sign. I have emailed the company twice and they haven't replied.

I don't think I'll be using them again TBH. It can't even be a stock issue as they are running the same promotion on Groupon again this week.

I have never heard of this company but I did notice that nothing else on their website is even available to order so it seems like its been set up especially for this groupon offer and then will send out the stock once they have ordered it themselves.

Has anyone heard of this company before groupon?

I know Louise, she did my semi-permanent eyeliner. She's very well known for her work as a semi permanent make-up artist. Wasn't aware she sold make up brushes and kits though. I would imagine she has a team set up to deal with the sales side, as she travels all the time.

I've not received mine yet either! Not impressed!!

I'm still waiting too. It's not leaving a very good impression is it?

Latest posts

Back