Is anyone booked on the AOFM Bridal course in March?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rtee

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have just booked the 5 day Bridal Make up and Hair course at AOFM (Academy of Freelance Makeup) in March and I am a bit scared as I am a bit of a novice but have a huge passion for hair & make up.

Has anyone else booked on this course? Would be good get to know a few people before we start.

Has anyone else attended this course, can you offer me any advice.

Thanks xxx

Anyone?

Only 5 weeks to go today....excited!

Sounds great but don't know anything about it sorry. I do bridal make up now and would love to keep up to date with new skills. When is course please and where? X

I am also interested to know more details xx

Here you go my lovelies:

AOFM - MAC Masterclass

It starts on 5th March in London, I am a little nervous as I don't have any professional experience so would be good to find out a bit more or meet people before I arrive.

Thanks for your replies xxxx

bump!

3 weeks today, I can't wait!

Oooo well jel x. I looked at them but can't get away for longer than a day at a time with the kids! It looks amazing, enjoy x

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on. Would you consider posting a blog on this? x

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on. Would you consider posting a blog on this? x

Thanks my lovelies, I am really excited.

I currently don't have a blog but would definitley be interested in starting one so I can review this course as I couldn't find a lot of reviews out there. Is it easy to set up a Blog? I guess it is good to have for prospective clients to see as well?

Thanks my lovelies, I am really excited.

I currently don't have a blog but would definitley be interested in starting one so I can review this course as I couldn't find a lot of reviews out there. Is it easy to set up a Blog? I guess it is good to have for prospective clients to see as well?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear, I meant the bolg section on here. If you click on Other at the top you will see the blog section come up x

Oh yeah I see it, yeah I will definitely do that xxxx

Here you go my lovelies:

AOFM - MAC Masterclass

It starts on 5th March in London, I am a little nervous as I don't have any professional experience so would be good to find out a bit more or meet people before I arrive.

Thanks for your replies xxxx

I wouldnt be nervous, I done a 2 week course at La makeup acadamy and after one day i was so much more confident. I expect most people there wont have any experiance at all.

Have you got the AOFM Make-up Brushes? I brought them nearly 2 years ago and they are totaly worth it.

I understand, I was totally bricking it doing my makeup courses, even though I had completed my NVQ in beauty therapy. But I needn't have worried, it was great. I learnt so much and it was so much fun! (I didn't do AOFM, but I'm sure you will find the same!) :)

Ahh thanks ladies, the more time goes on the more excited I am getting so hopefully once I start the nerves will go.

Have you got the AOFM Make-up Brushes? I brought them nearly 2 years ago and they are totaly worth it.

I get the brush kit free with the course so can't wait to try them out as have heard good things about them xxxx

I would love to do this course couldn't see a price though so it must be expensive lol xx let us know how you get on xcx

I would love to do this course couldn't see a price though so it must be expensive lol xx let us know how you get on xcx

It was £950 with a free brush kit. I just bunged it on my credit card so I can pay it off bit by bit xxxx

Id love to do the course. I really want to get into Bridal make up. I need to save for a while longer tho.

x

I so want to do this course but the dates are impossible for me at the mo. Is there another set of dates happening this year please- anyone know- might save up by then too lol! X

I so want to do this course but the dates are impossible for me at the mo. Is there another set of dates happening this year please- anyone know- might save up by then too lol! X

Hi Jolie69,

They do courses in July, Sept and Dec but they only seem to have the dates for 2011 on their website so you might want to give them a call.

Make Up Schools | Fees and Dates | Makeup | London | New York

I start a week today! Can't wait xxxx

Latest posts

Back