VRQ reflexology qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiegees

Reaction score
Hi guys

I wonder if anyone could tell me if it is worth doing the VRQ qualification in reflexology. Carlton offer it as an extra you can after their normal 2 day course - I was wondering if it was worth doing it or not - like is it recognised by anyone.

Many thanks

xx

I don't know the course, but the chances are it will be recognised by someone. The problems is, is it worth that recognition. The most widely recognised is the AOR and would recommend anyone thinking of doing reflexology do an AOR recognised course. It is also worth remembering that the CNHC, while still a voluntary regulator is becoming more recognised. The Dept of Health recommend anyone looking for a treatment use a CNHC registered practitioner. I do work for an NHS Trust and it is now a requirement that the therapists are CNHC recognised. The health insurance companies are starting to recognise this too, so it is worth considering for the future.
Good luck.

Latest posts

Back