Lash geeks I need advice for a client please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulabelle

Reaction score
I'm a therapist but I don't do lash extensions, only tinting. One of my clients has cluster lashes applied elsewhere & she was telling me that last time she had them applied the girl had to remove all the old ones first but the remover she used really stung my clients eyes. She said it was so painful it was almost unbearable. I asked her if she'd said anything to the technician & the girl replied something like "yeah I know it's a killer isn't it but it's because I use such strong adhesive".

Now I know I'm not a EE expert but surely this isn't right. As far as I'm aware anything that stings should be removed immediately & the eye should be flushed out.

I didn't know what to say, I was a bit gobsmacked!

Just after your opinions xx

Sounds like she may be using semi-permanent glue and the remover is a buffered acetone.
This does sting like hell but it shouldn't be going in her eyes.
Hth x

Totally agree with Rubytues

If the remover gets in the eyes it stings like a Bu**er!!

However, IT SHOULDN'T BE GOING IN THE EYES! :eek:

I do a lot of express lashes and use SP glue so use a strong gel remover to take it off. However, I have never had any problems with clients as it only goes on the lashes.

Latest posts

Back