Waxing for client with sensitive skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roseville

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I need help! Any suggestion on which brand or type of wax for very senstive skin? Some say PHD or Lycon. I really dont know what to stock :'(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Lycon has some excellent waxes for sensitive skin. I'm super sensitive to most topical things and I've not had a reaction to it nor my clients who Ive used it on. I use lycotec white strip wax and lycotec white hot wax. For pre n post I use lycotane cleanser, tea tree soothe and perfect finish, all very gentle on skin.

Good luck making your decision. Maybe do a patch test with whatever you choose if you're not sure. Hth x

Perron Rigot have a range of Hypoallergenic waxes ; this range includes the pre and post waxing range as well as wax.

I use the strip wax in this range ( Cristal Ocean) and its a great wax with good results and works really well for those clients with very sensitive skin.

The other products in the hypoallergenic range include a skin cleanser, a pre and post waxing oil and a non strip wax called Pure.

Im sure you will find that most good wax brands offer a range of wax and wax products that are suitable for use on sensitive skin - maybe get some samples and try these out for yourself and see what suits you best.

Hth Jack

Latest posts

Back