What electrical facial machine company would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saloncym

Reaction score
Hi there, i am currently looking at the different companies that supply electrical machines for facials and just wanted everyones thoughts and experiences of the different companies and what you would recommend!

many thanks!

Carlton Professional are excellent and have been in the business for years, they produce good solid machines. They are my 'go to' machine for most things. They are reasonably priced and also offer training at Carlton towers (I did some on non surgical face lifts and it cost about £50 for a day, but that was 3 years ago).

Machine wise, depends what you want to do in your facial but I'd say number 1 for most useful is Galvanic, you can do so much with it; peels, ampoules, etc. Lots of skin care ranges have products which can be used with a galvanic machine. Lots of signature facials use galvanic, eg the Environ facial & Guinot's Hyrodermie to name just two.

Hope that helps!

I use the Skin Mate machine for galvanic and high frequency facial treatments and its a great machine and get good results.

I too have the Skinmate machine and it gives great results; fo the money its a bargain too!

Thanks everyone! im looking for galvanic, high frequence, microdermabration (diamond) and non surgical!

I'm a big fan of Carlton myself too - and my business plan includes the following purchases from them:

Classic Galvanic
Classic High Frequency
ChromaPeel MDB

And then I am torn between the Carlton UltraVisage and Bio-Therapeutic Nano for Non-Surgical facelifts.

They aren't the prettiest of machines, may not have fancy touch screens etc but they are British built and built to last. The classic Galvanic & HF both provide excellent value for money, though these are only available direct from Carlton rather then your usual supplier.

And as for which type of machine to start with like Oldtimer says Galvanic is the most versatile and can be incorporated into many treatments. And for facials it really helps separate a diy manual facial from a Salon one.

I always had the impression that Electrical Facials went out of fashion for a while, but not more and more companies are introducing their own branded machines.

Mat

I agree with Mat, Carlton; they're not fancy but they are well made and built to last. Plus they do a very good job which is why they've been around so long. If you're after galvanic and high frequency I saw some brand new one's on ebay this afternoon, they are called miniderm, one had a cosmetic flaw so was a couple of hundred cheaper!!! I have that machine myself and it's brilliant. I also have the Carlton Ultra visage (non surgical face lift) which I bought after humming and harring about caci and to be honest none of my clients have ever been bothered about the name!

Hi,

I work for Silhouette Dermalift. We manufacture & supply High Frequency, Galvanic, Microdermabrasion and Non-Surgical lifting equipment. We offer free in-salon demonstrations and would love to help you out in any way we can.

Regards

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back