Newbie here! Spray tanning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraair

Reaction score
hiya every1, my name is laura and im new to salon geek, never used it before. been advised to come and have a chat to see if any1 can give me some advice and tips, i curently am working mobile as a nail technician but im just starting to get around to spray tanning. i am stuck on what products to use, so many people (clients) are asking oooh get this, or ooh get that, that im unsure which to use! thinking OMG or celebrity secrets but very unsure. also where could i get samples to try to see what i like?? and advice or info on spray tanning is VERY most apreciated. thanks :):)

Welcome to Salon Geek, you will find a wealth of helpful information and expertise on this forum. I don't offer spray tanning but as a starting point I would recommend using the search facility it will bring up lots of threads which should hopefully provide the answer to the questions you have raised.
Happy geeking. X

welcome to salon geek :) I'd recommend nouvatan with out a doubt
website is www.nouvatan.co.uk I've trialed tons of tans & I'm really happy with this one x

Welcome to Salon Geek, you will find a wealth of helpful information and expertise on this forum. I don't offer spray tanning but as a starting point I would recommend using the search facility it will bring up lots of threads which should hopefully provide the answer to the questions you have raised.
Happy geeking. X

definitely agree about the search facility, there's so much info available x

welcome to salon geek :) I'd recommend nouvatan with out a doubt
website is www.nouvatan.co.uk I've trialed tons of tans & I'm really happy with this one x

yeah i think they are one i emailed. thanks so much ive seached tanning and so much has came up! cant believe i never new this exsisted. thanks ladies. x:Love:

i wouldnt use OMG i found that it fades awfull, im currently using brown bitz and i love it so far xx

Welcome Laura. This site is a brilliant site if you take it as read. It is sponsored by CND and sweet squared so you'll find they favour their products over others, but take whatever you can from the forum an you'll find it very useful. There are a lot of very talented geeks on here an their advice is amazing. Good luck with everything. Xx

Hi I am using OMG for the last 1 year and my clients are v. happy.

Not issues with fade if you make good the skin before application (exfoliate).

OMG flavours are yum and tan is very natural like sun bathed skin :)

Adriana

X

I also use Brown bitz but have used LA Tan and love that too.
Test various brands and make a list of pros/cons - application, guide colour, tan colour, how long the tan lasts, how it fades, the smell - that sort of thing xx Have fun xx :)

have you had a look on naturasun.com? they are based in leith edinburgh..they have good starter deals and loads of different colours to choose from..toffee is everyones fav right now! good luck x

Hi, I did loads of research on here until I chose my supplier, everyone favoured nouvatan very highly so I took the plunge, bought my kit and did the training with them only last Friday!, so far I've only done three or four tans on family members to try it out, but it really is lovely, so good infant that my boyfriend wants me to spray him again tonight as the comments he's been getting down the gym are all really good, people saying how natural and not fake looking it is.
Tonight I'm going up to 10% on him as last time he had 8 and I can't wait to start spraying proper customers!! Good luck with whoever you decide to go with xx

I did my training with OMG and bought my starter kit from them. Betsy the trainer is fab I have passed on a few of her tips here on SG. Their training, starter kit and solution is a fantastic way to start your spraytan business. I loved everything about the tan apart from the fade. I now use Sienna X and think it is fantastic. I also like Sudo tan (very natural) and urban tan. I have just tried a sample of crazy angel, I liked the application and am still waiting for feedback from my guinea pig!! I found white to brown a bit orange and am waiting for another guinea pig to try out the Laurens Way sample I have. There are many different opinions on different tans just do a search. Get in touch with companies for samples, or if you can, try and wait for the beauty show they have some great deals and you can chat to the company reps and get as much info as possible. Also I found that looking at the reps tans and models made my mind up. The Sienna x models fantastic looking tan sold it to me after hours of visiting different stands. I was sold in an instant x

Latest posts

Back