How to get thick, glam looking lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
Dear geeks :biggrin:!!

I'm not only new to this site but also eyelash extensions (just completed my course on tuesday).

I've been practicing and practicing but can't seem to get the lashes to look as thick and glamorous as I and the people I'm working with would like.

Are there any tips to achieve this look?
Do the 0.25/0.30 lashes achieve this look without weighing down the natural lashes? (at the moment I'm working with lashbase c curls mix lengths 8,10,12,14)
Can you layer the lashes on top of each other? or will this also cause the natural lashes to look droopy?

Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks. x

hey :)

welcome and well done on passing your eyelash course :)

the best way to achieve full thick lashes is to fill fill fill with shorter ones... .25 and .30 wont create thickness, and they can be too heavy for natural lashes. personally i work with .2 and occasionally .25.

say for example you wanted a full on glam set - id start with a skeleton of 14mm lashes, filled in with 12mm and then filled again with 10mm. remember that your lashes grow in three stages so you will have three different lengths of lashes, chose an extension to suit this. as per my example above, you would put the 14s on the longer lashes the 12s on the middle lashes and the 10s on the baby lashes.

full thick lashes will take practise :) also try to make sure you are getting every lash possible. dont double up lashes as this isnt safe for natural lashes - it can cause drooping and damage.

hope this helps xx

Thank you :) and thanks for your reply!

I'm practicing again on my cousin tomorrow so I'll just try and fill, fill, fill!!

xxxx

how did you get on with your cousin? :) xx

She loved them! They were still not as glam as I would like to be able to achieve, but fortunately she did not want them too glam due to work etc. The reason I am so interested in the glam look is because I wil be mainly working on people aged 16-25, so for nights out etc. they want them noticeable! I'm thinking of trying some new curls though, maybe B, to fill as well. Thanks for your advice :D. xxxxxx

aww you are very welcome! im happy to help where i can :)

im the same, the majority of my client base want the full glam look, as do i! love it! see for a reallllllly glam look, try D curls. i have these on personally and love them :) im a novalash lash extensionist and weve only got two types of curls, natural and curly curly. ive worked out curly curly is between a C and a D, and natural is maybe a J and a B or maybe a B and a C! suppose it makes my job easier only have two curls haha :)

anyway keep practising and youll soon perfect the glam look! :) xxx

Latest posts

Back