Nouvatan Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hastiel

Reaction score
Hi I am considering doing nouvatan training to do mobile tanning - I am a complete newby to this and wondered if anyone recommends them or thinks its the right route for a newby :)
Thanks

They are excellent, I trained with them over a year ago! The aftercare is excellent and the fade off is great and no orange skin tone anywhere.

I didn't train with nouvatan nor purchase my kit from them, but I have recently gone with them for there products... I couldn't recommend enough! It's great x

Hi have you tried naturasun? they are in Edinburgh..they do the training in a salon that they have called yuu beauty..gorgeous salon,great training and great products too..think its £50 for the training..good luck x

Nouvatan are a fantastic company, so helpful and the products are fantastic, I just cant rate them high enough. You for it, you wont regret your choice! x

I trained with nouvatan and they were excellent. Fantastic tan and fade off and faultless customer service. Xx

After doing a lot of research I have booked training with Nouvatan on Thursday next week, with Madame Nouvatan herself, Dawn!!!! Needless to say, I am really looking forward to it and will keep you updated as to how I get on!:biggrin:

After doing a lot of research I have booked training with Nouvatan on Thursday next week, with Madame Nouvatan herself, Dawn!!!! Needless to say, I am really looking forward to it and will keep you updated as to how I get on!:biggrin:

Good luck :)

OMG are you coming here ? ... Please bring a model with you ..if not she will drag me out of my hiding place to be a model :eek: and you will end up seein me in my grey (used to be white) 1000 wash "calvin clone" underwear lol

OMG are you coming here ? ... Please bring a model with you ..if not she will drag me out of my hiding place to be a model :eek: and you will end up seein me in my grey (used to be white) 1000 wash "calvin clone" underwear lol

I did ask about bringing a model, but they said not to worry, and as I am getting sprayed as well I will also be, ahhemmm, slightly less than glamorous!!!

funny as lol

I did ask about bringing a model, but they said not to worry, and as I am getting sprayed as well I will also be, ahhemmm, slightly less than glamorous!!!

Well, Thursday evening and I have had a great day! Went for my training in Birmingham today with Dawn and it was fabulous!!! The training was initially theory based but delivered in an interesting and interactive way. I was shown how the spray gun works and how to clean it. We then moved on to the practical, so many thanks to Sarah for being my model!!! I then got sprayed with 10% myself and cannot wait to see how it looks in the morning! I then collapsed the tent (which was very similar to my boys' pop up tent) and was tested on knowledge.

All in all, from the very friendly welcome from the two darling doggies, to the lovely coffee supplied by Sarah, I had a great day and would not hesitate to recommend Nouvatan training and products. I now cannot wait to get going and spray some clients!

I too did Nouvatan training this week.

I was thoroughly impressed by everything. And their customer care just spot on.

You know how some companies just get it right, right, right? Nouvatan is one of them.

I am also a newbie and through all my research I haven't found a company I would rather go with for my training than Nouvatan, I'm glad you have all found the same.
I am wanting to do mobile spray tanning (to take a little bit more control over my career), but is it the right time??? :|

Latest posts

Back