AKS waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Im looking for a waxing kit and I come across a company called AKS, the starter kit is pretty cheap at only £40 but wondered if anyone knows if its any good or not? x

Hi, i bought my spray tan tent and other tanning bits from AKS, had a few problems with them but it may have just been a one off.. delivery was very very late (a few months) and when i tried to contact them i had no response - no one answering phones or replying to emails. personally i wouldnt use them again but its just a personal experience. i got my first waxing kit from beauty express, very good quality and products im still using the same brand now... this is it Buy Maxi Kit 1000cc from Beauty Express
HTH's x

A few months!! Omg! (I don't want to start company bashing at all... But that deserved an omg!)

I ordered wax from Berins UK, delivered to Australia - and it only took a few days!! Cannot say enough positive things about them.

If you are starting out you should contact them and discuss with them what you need/want. They have great educational DVDs all about the products, running your business and of course waxing technique. I rate it!

Last edited:
Oh, and if you do a search on here you'll see wax debates will only have two left standing, with die hards on each side. You get what you pay for!

Info on wax
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=AU#/watch?v=ki4-7YbM4n4

Thank you both :)

Hi, i bought my spray tan tent and other tanning bits from AKS, had a few problems with them but it may have just been a one off.. delivery was very very late (a few months) and when i tried to contact them i had no response - no one answering phones or replying to emails. personally i wouldnt use them again but its just a personal experience. i got my first waxing kit from beauty express, very good quality and products im still using the same brand now... this is it Buy Maxi Kit 1000cc from Beauty Express
HTH's x

Wow good price! Think I may go for that one! Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back