What to do first....spray tan or semi permanent lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky-Steele

Reaction score
hi everyone,
just trying to decide in what course i want to invest in next, i want to do eyelash extensions, spray tan, intimate waxing and would love to do hd brows....but way out of my price range at the mo.
So narrowed it down to do eitha eyelashes or spray tan first. Which do u think there is most demand for? and who would u suggest training with? ive been thinking sienna x for tan and hollywood for lashes

thanks in advance for your replies xx

hi, i don't do hollywood lashes myself so i don't know the start up costs or what you would be charging or anything but the eyelash industry seems really big at the minute. spray tans are also really popular and with good companies such as suntana, the start up costs are quite low (obviously depending on budget but we aren't talking thousands of pounds). if it was me, i'd be thinking what i could make in an hour for doing either lashes or spray tans and then i'd go with what would make me the most money, that way you can save for buying the other treatment start ups. hope this helps

Hi, I don't do sp lashes so my opinion will be slightly biased but....

Spray tanning is one of my most popular treatments. I trained with Sienna x, they are fantastic! The training was great, and their aftercare is fantastic. I've rang them with questions several times and they've been very helpful. The tan is also lovely and all my clients love it. The training is quick and after a few practice runs on family/friends you're good to go. However, the equipment is quite pricey.

Do you have a current client base you could ask which they would be more interested in?
Rhiannon x

I would say do spray tanning first as the technique is easier to learn than eyelashes which can take months of sets to become confident imo so you could be earning money spray tanning and save up for other courses;)

Hi I was told in my training not to spray anyone with false lashes as the may fall off! :s i dont know much about them really but i would imagine tan first xx

thanks for your replies everyone...and very good point chazzybabe, think uve made my mind up for me :) xx

you could start off with spray tanning and then save for the sp lashes.

Hi, I was exactly the same but gone with the lashes. Ive attended the training with Nouveau and currently doing my case studies and ready to go back to qualify. I personally have found it very good, got to be patient but the result just makes it worth while!

Hth

Latest posts

Back