Setting up mobile tanning business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hastiel

Reaction score
I am very keen to train and set up a mobile tanning business - I am self employed anyway ( run a slimming group and small gift shop) but have never done anything in the beauty line - have any of you started from scratch ie no beauty experience and done this successfully ?

I am very keen to train and set up a mobile tanning business - I am self employed anyway ( run a slimming group and small gift shop) but have never done anything in the beauty line - have any of you started from scratch ie no beauty experience and done this successfully ?
Me! lol. I've worked in retail since leaving school. Last year at the ripe ol age of 31 I decided to try a spray tanning course. Absolutley loved it, bought all my equipment etc then off I went :D I've built up a nice wee client base and have plenty of regulars x

Yes, a few years ago I trained in nails, extensions, mani, pedi etc, and now I do Shellac and Minx, and absolutely love it!!!!

I am doing tanning training with Nouvatan soon (at the even riper older age of 41!!!) and I can see in the future that I would like to add lashes.

I think that it is really important to do your research, which you are doing, being on here, get training and then insurance, and then practice, practice, practice until you have got it, and then off you go! Good luck!

Have taken the plunge and booked training with Nouvotan - 21st Feb - excited :)

Latest posts

Back