Do Ellisons train in Scotland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindseym631

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,

I've been looking for the answer to this all week but can't seem to see anything on here or online to help.

Has anyone been trained by Ellisons up here in sunny Scotland?

I've left a voicemail with Ellisons and hope to hear from them soon but curiosity's getting to me :$

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :)

Lindsey x

If no one knows about the Ellisons training is there any other courses that you would recommend me to add on to holistic therapies level 3?

I would like to learn reflexology or Thai foot and a good lymphatic drainage/detox massage... if Ellisons do train near me I would love to do the gerrards bamboo massage :)

Ps I'm west coast Scotland.

Have you checked on Ellisons website to see if they have locations in Scotland? If they dont then I would presume that they dont train there.

Thanks for replying, yeah I've looked over the website and can't see any dates for anywhere in Scotland but the done a demo in my college (which I missed) so would find it odd if they never accommodated us :/

Hopefully they'll get back to me on Monday with good news because I'm really interested.

Yep there is a training academy in scotlandn

Hi yes they do in nsi hillington have done a few courses through them trainer was Elaine really nice. Did the bamboo years ago with Gerrards a strange massage I must admit x

Thanks very much! :) think I'll call NSI as I've been calling and emailing Ellisons with no joy for 2 weeks.

Thanks again that's very helpful.

Lindsey x

Yeay finally got through to Ellisons...

No training dates at present but someones going to call me back about the Gerrards treatments :)

Latest posts

Back