Is Perron Rigot cheaper through Thalgo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hello geeks.

Now I always see people on here saying this but having got a price list from Thalgo and comparing it with beauty express they were the same. Am I missing something here?

Because of this I have been ordering with beauty express because they do VAT free and offers and I get other things from there.

Also having got the new beauty book the Euroblond price has gone up I think (dont have my last book to compare) so im assuming Thalgo has put their up too?

It didn't used to be, I'm not sure now though. I try and order it through Beauty Express now because like you say, you can get VAT free and also order all your other essentials.

They do smaller oils and lotions than beauty express. Is there a VAT free code at the minute? I am just about to place my Perron rigot order and was going to go direct to Thalgo. They sent out a sample of euro blonde to us and we received it less than 24 hours later!

Thalgo often do the similar offers where they offer 20% discount during the beauty shows etc ; if you check out their facebook page you can see when they have promotions. I order direct from Thalgo as they are putting together an expert network scheme and as part of that you get a discount depending on how much you spend , so if you use a lot of wax it may work out more beneficial to order direct.

Jack

I see :). I dont know what I will do then. I might call them up asking for another price list if the prices have changed.

I know they do the offers when the shows are on actually I forgot about that. I don't know how much wax I will be using as I'm just starting out. Hopefully LOADS as i like it and can make alot from it. X

Not just starting out sorry. I have opened up a beauty room at the start of December so don't have my full client base yet.

Thalgo have got some great offers coming up soon on Perron Rigot. You simply call 0207 512 0872 to order. The staff are lovely and delivery is very quick.

Thanks Kim :). I will give them a call next time I need wax. X

What is their Facebook page called? I can't find them on it

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

If they're cheaper than Beauty Express I'll order from them, until then...It's Beauty Express for me :)

What is their Facebook page called? I can't find them on it

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek
Their FB page is called Perron Rigot Uk
Jack

Latest posts

Back