Urgent Question - Vani-T Spray Solution!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou&BLue

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I sent off for a sample from Vani-T and got it yesterday. they sent 4 different samples 2 have a foil seal over them and 2 dont. Ive just noticed the Velocity rapid tan has green in and around the lid. I have a client coming today who i was ment to try it on but not sure if i should use it?? Shes due at 2pm so any help would be great.

Also do you know which is darker? Vani-t 12 % or their Mediterranean Tan??

Thank in advance

x

i wouldnt use the tan if it was green that means its been lying too long it could wash off alright but you dont want the client walking out salon like the incredible hulk lol x

It should be ok.... I sometimes get green round the tops of my bottles, I've always used it & been fine x

yeah if its just round the bottle but if the actual solution has tinge of green i definately wouldnt use it on a playing client x

I use vani-t and only just read this sorry not able to help in time! Hope tans went ok, they will be fine to use, the med one is recommended for olive skin tones but you can mix them I think, I use the liquid sun, have used a velocity sample it's great! Let us know how u got on xx

Sorry for the late reply but I had the same worries with my sample and the tan went on beautifully :D

I've found that my two strengths of Vani-T liquid have a different shade to other tan liquids - it's a definite slight greenish tinge but never-the less, the tan tan is absolutely fabulous:D

With other tans I've trialled, I'd say that if they're green, then I'd definitely steer well clear of using them
HTH

Hi Geeks!

Thanks for all the responses, I didnt risk it so i used my sample of Celebrity secrets which i think is aboslutly amazing!!

So am i right in thinking that Vani-T solution just has a tinge of green to it anyway??

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back