Any help would be grateful - treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzzi

Reaction score
I am currently doing treatments from home at the moment and soon to be doing another course but i am looking for advice on which course to choose first between waxing and spraytanning???? both are about the same price so i guess its just to see which treatment is most popluar???? xx

Why not ask your current clients what they would most likely book out of the 2? Both are hugely popular treatments. Consider not only the cost of the course but also the cost of kits to get you started( if you haven't already). Also think about what you would charge for waxing and tanning and what you think is going to generate more business and money. Hth
Good luck

I am currently doing treatments from home at the moment and soon to be doing another course but i am looking for advice on which course to choose first between waxing and spraytanning???? both are about the same price so i guess its just to see which treatment is most popluar???? xx

Hi

Tanning can be very seasonal although you will get some regular clients, plus you can offer party bookings. With waxing, you should get more regular clients all year round as it is necessary rather than a luxury extra.

Either way, tanning and waxing are very personal treatments, so clients do tend to come back to you.

Of the 2, I would say tanning is easier to learn, waxing needs more practice.

If i was a client and had to pick between tanning and waxing i would pick waxing! Tanning is hit and miss really and no one really wants a tan on a mon tues wed they want then for the weekends or for special events, waxing clients come back all the time and any time! Also waxing has a range of prices from lip wax to leg wax, so if you did say a manicure youve got more chance of getting that client to have an eyebrow shape then a spray tan!

But as said ask your clients! If i went to a beauty salon i would just think they did waxing! Its a basic treatment x

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

My older clients would say waxing and younger clients would say tanning so it depends on your client base.

My fave treatment is tanning so id say tanning x

Sent from my X10i

I'd say tanning too x

Hi, i would say waxing. I have been running my own business for 12 years now, and waxing is my most popular treatment. Repeat business every month

Waxing, but ensure you get PROPER training - not a one day course at Capital/Sally's!

I'd say waxing

Latest posts

Back