When you first did spray tans...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonnythecat

Reaction score
...how many people did you tan before you felt confident?

Xxx

Hi

I have been doing tans for about 4 months now, and i practised on 3 people before decided i was confident to go out! Just Spray your mates for free and then they cant moan :) xxx

Same here! I sprayed 2 people and felt confident. Just took me a while to get used to the order in which to spray them!

I did 5 people for half price then went onto the public charging full price hun x

Same here! I sprayed 2 people and felt confident. Just took me a while to get used to the order in which to spray them!

Same jess! I'm ok now, but at first I use to make my husband stand in the tent just so I could pick my gun up & pretend I was spraying him so I could try memorise my routine lol x

I think however many you do It is really important to check the models afterwards to see how they look, are they a bit uneven, streaky etc. As soon as you can produce a fantastic end result you are good to go!

I've been spray tanning for 4 months now and did 6 people free of charge and always checked them afterwards to see how the tan was... After the 2nd person any teething problems were gone and the tans were good.

I then decided to offer half price spray tans for a couple of months (i only work 2 days a week) to build up my confidence, get used to the routine and not be out of pocket.

I now feel very confident that no one will be orange, streaky or have any missed bits! Lol... Also I feel happy adjusting my gun if necessary whilst spray tanning which I think can be important.

Good luck x

Same jess! I'm ok now, but at first I use to make my husband stand in the tent just so I could pick my gun up & pretend I was spraying him so I could try memorise my routine lol x

Good idea!! :)

Latest posts

Back