A question for those that do male intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilks

Reaction score
Hi,

Please excuse me for pouncing on your forum, I can see you are all professionals chatting to each other but I wondered if anyone would be able to answer a question for me?

I'm a 38 year old man, for years I've been shaving my more intimate regions whilst the other half has always had waxing. Without sounding too personal I probably do this a couple of times a week mainly due to the OH preferences and the fact it get's quite stubbly very quickly so it's irrating me when the hair grows back. Now i've heard I can get some decent results that last nearly a month if I wax.

so, there's my background. I've since googled some information on the subject and I've seen some more alrming things especially when reading this article which speaks so matt of fact about it and that this is normal?

link Men

I'm hoping this is not normal! I think I would be fairly embarrassed enough the first time although I'm sure if I had it done regularly I would become a lot more confident. I must say my first fear was just the pain, now I'm worried about this! Has this ever happened to anyone, and if so what did you do, who would you react? I don't want the worry to put me off! Perhaps I should visit a male therapist rather than a female, my doctor is male after all and I have no issue with that as I wouldn't with this as I'm not going to go through with this for a jollie! Trust me, I think at this stage I'd rather not and deal with the shaving hassle.

Guess I'm just trying to put my mind at rest by asking the Pros!

Thanks

Steve W

oh I should clarify, when I say this is not commonplace whilst being waxed, I am referring to ejaculation not erections. So long as a man is behaving appropriately, and erection would be ignored and the treatment would be seen through. We are all human beings and these things happen, especially when being touched in intimate areas - I would imaging that once the waxing begins, any erection would disappear!! :o

Thanks Lime, and others by the way!

I'm actually not too bothered if I did get an erection as from all my reading up it appears this is quite common so I understand therapists have seen it all before and it's not so much an issue. Not to say I probably wouldn't be a little embarassed on my first appointment though but that's just me! I've heard as soon as the hair pulling commences then it seems 90% of people lose that problem. It was the other part I was more concerned about. I don't think I would have that issue but having never had the procedure I've no experience of the way it's done I was a bit off when reading the experiences in that article.

IU think my mind is more at rest, If people are allowed to recommed on here then please do feel free to point me in the right direction for someone. I'm in Islington, London. I've seen advertisors on Halo and Gumtree but cannot vouch for official qualifications etc so if someone here can please feel free to do so. Male or Female isn't really an issue for me.

Steve

Ah, hang on, typed that out, re read the thread and then just noticed - Male Waxer - You're in Islington!! I'll e-mail you through your website!!!

Steve

Thanks - Im glad the forum helped resolve any concerns you had. Jack

Latest posts

Back