Need advice: WBOW or training with Kim?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Right Guys I'm in a bit of a pickle. I really need to improve my waxing speed. I know I can get hold of WBOW at a slightly better rate but I also think traingin with Kim is going to be hugely beneficial but Its more expensive, although im sure worth it. Would you all recommend WBOW or to save the pennies and go to Kim, thing is I need the help sooner rather later?

Argh help!

I don't wax yet, but I will be doing a course soon! after doing lots of research on here I've most definitely decided to go with Kim when I have the money, I think a lot will agree.

I'd save the money, I know it's not easy when your eager to get on a course. I'm really bad for it lol money burns major holes in my pockets but I've regretted making rush decisions in the past.

Kim does get brill reviews all the time on here x

Whilst the DVD is very good I would personally opt for the hands on training anyday.

There is a free loan scheme available here on the forum for the WBOW so maybe you could put your name on the list so you can see the DVD without having to purchase initially.

If you are already experienced in waxing then the speed waxing training will really help you improve your technique and timings. I have trained with Kim to improve technique and timing and it helped me a lot and I wax much better and much faster and IMO it was money well spent.

Jack

Thanks guys, I think it will be the training. I may try to get hold of the dvd anyway. Kim doesnt come down anywhere near me so its money just to travel to her :(

Thanks guys, I think it will be the training. I may try to get hold of the dvd anyway. Kim doesnt come down anywhere near me so its money just to travel to her :(

Kim Is amazing and so good at what she does she doesnt need to travel anywhere! I did her hollywood waxing and a girl had flown in to do the training!!

everytime I have decided to go with the cheaper option with training ive always regreted it. shame but true. I have trained with her so can hand on heart recommend her x

I did training with Kim last week, it was definitely worth the wait and the Money.

To the OP - can you share your timings with us, say, for a half leg, a full leg, a traditional bikini and a brazilian (if you offer it)? Also, how you do it.

I think a lot of people who buy WBOW are interested in it because it shows full body for women and men. It's 4 hours long and you can refer to it again and again. (So I would say, it's not really a substitute for training, but it is a useful tool, and it is actually very good value.) However, if you are looking to increase your speed you may not need 4 hours of full body waxing; you may just need to learn some speed waxing techniques.

Latest posts

Back