Diamond touch microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenbeautyroo

Reaction score
Hi
I currently have skin base pay as you go microdermabrasion in my shop which I really like.
I've had a demo of the diamond touch machine this week and was quite impressed. Does anyone use this machine? What is the company like to deal with? I think the machine is quite a bit to buy but they offer you it to rent each month but I don't know if it's a bit high and also if it's better to buy?
I've never leased or bought a large purchase for the shop so I'm a bit unsure what to do? Any advice appreciated

Anyone?

I've been looking about, does anyone use any of these machines?

Carlton Chroma Peel
Silhouette Diamiond Dermabrasion
Skinmate Diamond Peeling
Skinmate Elite Diamond Peeling

The silhouette and Skinmate's are from my supplier though so I don't think you get training and I'm only trained in crystal.

x

Can I ask why you don't want to stay with Skinbase? :wink2:

Somebody came and demo'd a diamond machine and I loved it. Also I've been on payg a year and I think it's time to buy : )

You do know that you can buy machines from Skinbase too? :)

Yes but they are crystal aren't they?

What's the difference between the crystal and diamond then Hun . I'm really pleased with skinbase , does the other machine make much difference to the skin? X

They do the same thing really but in different ways but the diamond machines have less consumables ie the crystal which isn't needed with the diamond.

Latest posts

Back