Express lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fufa

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm considering EE for my salon, I do feel that express lashes would be preferred by my clients rather than semi permanent ones.

My question is 'can I train in express lashes without doing semi perm lash training first?'

I'd also be interested to know if there are any trainers who cover the Huddersfield area, I would want someone to come to me to carry out the training.

Many thanks in advance,
Sarah x

I haven't heard of any courses like these I'm afraid - all courses teaching express seem to be masters level or included in the semi permanent lash courses. It wouldn't be wasted though in you doing that as then you would be able to offer your clients both, as they retail differently and appeal to different clients in the main. In regards to Huddersfield I would ring around training companies and see what they can do. Hth :)

Hmmm in my last salon we had a rep from blink & go express lashes to demonstrate on us.

I liked them but in my personal opinion I think I may as well pay that bit extra, stay a bit longer so they last that bit more.

That's just me though!

I remember the rep saying you'd need to do there training course which is 2 days? You should speak to them x

Ha! Oh yeah I totally forgot about blink and go. Would still recommend you do semi perm and a course with it included or a masters, as blink and go is VERY costly.

My friend is a perfect lash trainer, she always says its just a day with her

Thanks guys,

I just know express would be preferred by my clients. I wouldn't have much call for sp lashes, which is why I've never bothered investing in the course before.

Thanks anyway,

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

I'm looking into doing an express eyelash course, capital hair and beauty do a marvel lash one and as far as I know you dont need to have sp training, they combine the day with false eyelash and individual lash apllication too! Xxx

Thanks hun xxx

What do you mean by express lashes? i would have thought you mean blink and go? but yea i agree they cost a lot.

If you mean cluster lashes i think you can train in them along with all the tinting and waxing eye treatments as one course most acadamys.

Lash extension training usually doesnt include any express lash fitting but i offer both. The difference is price and time and length of wear but using same single lashes. 30 mins worth of single lash extensions just "plonked on" as i put it = express lashes! You do 5 each eye minimum correctly placed as you would for lash ext. and then the rest are put on quickly. I can do that in 30 mins and charge less. These are for one off's, non long term wear. Last 2 weeks and no infill. You might find a marvel lash course cheaper than blink and go an be able to offer the express as well as the full sets.

hth x

Latest posts

Back