Eyelash curls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
Hey!

At the moment I am using 0.2 C curls 8,10,12,14. However, I'd like to add different curls to my lashes.

What curls would you recommend to go with C curls? and should I get 0.2 again? I was thinking of adding a few 0.25's in but would like to hear everyones thoughts and experiences before I buy!

Hey!

At the moment I am using 0.2 C curls 8,10,12,14. However, I'd like to add different curls to my lashes.

What curls would you recommend to go with C curls? and should I get 0.2 again? I was thinking of adding a few 0.25's in but would like to hear everyones thoughts and experiences before I buy!

I'd buy perhaps b curls in the same thickness in 7,9,11,13 and then you can do full sets with them and/or use them for filling your c curls x

Thanks I'll try that xx

Thanks I'll try that xx

You can also try mixing the same in J curls. Get a range of 0.15 - 0.25 thickness.

I wouldnt advise mixing j with c as the difference in curl would be too substantial and would look odd.
Stick to curls that are 1 up or down. i.e. j with b, b with c, or c with d.
x

I wouldnt advise mixing j with c as the difference in curl would be too substantial and would look odd.
Stick to curls that are 1 up or down. i.e. j with b, b with c, or c with d.
x

Yes that's what I do. I thought it was rather weird. J is way to straight to mix with a c. IMHO x

Yes that's what I do. I thought it was rather weird. J is way to straight to mix with a c. IMHO x

Yep definitely too straight to mix.
Also, to the OP, be careful with .25 thickness. These are only suitable to a small amount of people, as they are really quite heavy and can cause premature fall-out of the natural lash.
x

Yep definitely too straight to mix.
Also, to the OP, be careful with .25 thickness. These are only suitable to a small amount of people, as they are really quite heavy and can cause premature fall-out of the natural lash.
x

I use 0.20 and 0.15 mostly these days! Seems to give the best effect too!

Try it - you might like it!

I have when I first started and I didn't. That's why I questioned it. U just think they are too different x

Bloody phone I meant I think x

Depends where you get your C's from. The C's in pots tend to be a gentler curl - these mix beautifully with the J's.

Curlier C's (usually trays) go better with D's.

I've tries loads of combinations and spent hours trying different curls. I don't put them all over the eyelid, usually put J's all the way and at the outer third of the eyelid, add in some C's to give a bit of lift. Blend them in with your J's - can look really nice. Sometimes the same curl all over can look too uniform - like strip lashes.

Its a matter of doing your research and trying different companies lashes as not all curls are exactly the same.

Depends where you get your C's from. The C's in pots tend to be a gentler curl - these mix beautifully with the J's.

Curlier C's (usually trays) go better with D's.

I've tries loads of combinations and spent hours trying different curls. I don't put them all over the eyelid, usually put J's all the way and at the outer third of the eyelid, add in some C's to give a bit of lift. Blend them in with your J's - can look really nice. Sometimes the same curl all over can look too uniform - like strip lashes.

Its a matter of doing your research and trying different companies lashes as not all curls are exactly the same.

I've tried many different brands in pots and trays. And spent hrs, weeks, months lashing everyday with different mixes everyday. I do find pot c curls gentler but still find they don't mix as well as a b would with a c. I do like j curls on their own or with a b. I have done my research and have tried mixing them as I'm sure many of us have. I just don't think they look as nice as other options IMHO. It's good that's it's something you like but I can't see myself offering this blend. Perhaps I'll try again on a model but I doubt it.

Hi there

I would mix with C .15, B .20 and D.15 in 9,11,13.

Ultimately, you should be working towards getting ALL the lashes as not every client will want the same look in length, thickness and curl.

HTH
Francesca

Latest posts

Back