LVL Lashes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hiya!!
So I came across the LVL Lashes website the other day and to me it looks the same as eyelash perming?? Whats the difference?
And if im trained in eyelash perming do I have to train in LVL Lashes?
Is this a popular treatment?
Thanks x

It's the same as eyelash perming but instead of the little perming rods you use a shield. You can purchase the shields from beauty express if you like and do exactly the same job. You just won't be able to take the name LVL. The shields give your lashes more of a 'lift' rather than a 'curl' so it opens your eyes up more. LVL train you to tint straight after which to be honest, I would be reluctant to do.

Hi KylieB!
Thanks for your reply.
Would you say the perming shield gives a better result?
I definitely would not be tinting the lashes after! I was always taught that this may cause the perm to drop!
Thanks x

Hi chell I'm saving hard to do this course next! Ring noveau and get the details it looks fab and had some good reviews, the only thing with using just the shields from a supplier is you can't sell as LVL which is well known!
Perming curls, LVL lifts giving. Much better result, will try to find other threads & post links for you.,!
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/164705-lvl-lashes-do-you.html

Yes Hun the shields give a far better result in my opinion.
My clients seem to be asking me for this new 'lash Lifting service' not LVL so I'm not going to waste my money on just 3 letters lol. There is a video on you tube if you type it in to see how it's done xx

I do lvl lashes, and love doing them, they are really good, and the training is brill, defo worth doing x

I do LVL and the results are fab. You have to do the LVL training though to use their products.
If you have an eyelash perming qualification then you can but the lash lift products from other companies. As far as I'm aware, it is only LVL that insist you do their training even if you have a perming qualification.
I always tint with LVL as well. Lots of therapists tint and perm lashes in the same sitting and the lashes are fine.
I have done lots of LVL treatments and tint every one of them (except the one that are allergic to tint!) when the lashes are on the shield. It does not cause the lashes to drop at all. The results are fantastic and the lashes are in good condition although I do try and get clients to buy a lash conditioner after but it's absolutely fine to do both at the same time.

Latest posts

Back