What style is an Australian Wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papillion

Reaction score
Could someone tell me how an Australian wax and a Hollywood wax differ?

I've never heard of an Australian before (in relation to intimate waxing!)

Someone has suggested to me that the Australian is a Hollywood plus around the bottom area???

Thank you
x

Last edited:
Im guessing its down under!...
Some salons/therapists give their waxing treatments names and on their site they usually have a description so the clients know whats included; its often an easier way to cover all the options and makes it easier to avoid confusion when clients book.

Im guessing its down under!..

Hahaha made me spit out my tea. Thanks for best laugh of week :lol:

On a serious note, i would just be sure to double check what the client is expecting when she arrives.

And dont mention bushtucker ;)

I've never heard of it lol. I've always wondered though, if you go to France and ask for a french manicure would they look at you funny? Or do you just ask for a manicure and get the french polish look automatically?

/highjack, sorry :o

I've never heard of it lol. I've always wondered though, if you go to France and ask for a french manicure would they look at you funny? Or do you just ask for a manicure and get the french polish look automatically?

/highjack, sorry :o

Alpina, in France its a french manicure too, if you don't specify you get colour :) What I do find funny is that its called a 'french' and not a 'francais' lol so we use the english word!

To the OP I would think that the 'australian' is just another name for a hollywood. Normally with a hollywood we would wax the bottom area along with the rest anyway.

I think I've seen this on some men-only pricelists too as 'the kiwi' (everything Down Under) which made me LOL ><

Air x

Thanks Airendaie, I've always been curious.

Old thread but I've just been asked for one of these, it's 'all the bush but nothing out back' lololololololol !!!!

Yes I think it's also knows as a bushzillian. All hairy up top but nothing on squidgy bits and bum. Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

An Australian bikini wax is everything down under and outback!!

Basically, you leave everything on the public mound, save for a tidy up, but remove everything else, front & back.

Latest posts

Back