Need your advice - EE training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collic05

Reaction score
I recently completed a eyelash extension course where I had one to one training. I won't say which company as I've really not made my mind up to complain or not. The lady who trained me was really nice and talked me through the theory in the morning and practiced on a dummy and all was going well. Then in the afternoon when my model turned up she left me to my own devises and did a set of gels on one of her client and then vanished to do an eyelash infill on another one of her other clients. I left my training feeling disappointed and a little unsure of what i was doing. Since then I've done some major research myself and practice and practiced. She's not signed me off yet as I sent my recent pictures to her to pass and she wants to see more before she passes me. I don't want to upset her as I haven't got my certificate yet but do feel let down a little. What would you do?

Contact her and tell her how you feel. I would say to her that you feel like you need more training in the lash application and you would like her to watch over you while you perform the treatment on your clinet. You paid for a one to one and it sounds like you didn't get it.
I wouldn't give her any more money either so if she suggests that you do, tell her to sod off (lol just kiding:lol:) and just explain that you felt like your initial training was not what you expected and you don't feel confident. That's what I would do anyway. Good luck hun.

I am in total agreement with the last poster, contact her and tell her you need more Free one to one practical training, as you feel you are not confident enough and arrange to bring a model so she can watch you do a full application (without her going of to do other treatments).

At the end of the day you paid to do a course with this person/company and by the sounds of it you did not get the whole days training that you paid for only the theory side and a demonstration.

I certainly would not give them any more money as they have not given you a full days training that you have already paid for.

Did this person ask you if they could do treatments on other people?

They certainly would not have goten away with it, if it had been me.

let us know how you get on.

Latest posts

Back