Which are the best semi permanent eyelashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayleighnailsx

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I would like to do a course in semi permanent eyelashes but really dont know where to start? Could anyone recomend a course to do which is not toooooo overpriced? Xx

I trained to do Eyelash Extensions with Gateway Workshops who run courses all very the Country...I found the course absolutely fine but no matter who you train with, I would say the key is practise, practise and more practise! Good luck xxx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Thank for your help i will have a look at them now ! X

Kayleigh, also have a look at A H Francis, I trained with them and 2 years on, I cannot complain they are fantastic x

I took the Gateway training and I didnt rate it to be honest. I did other courses which were fine but its over a year later and I have just taken some extra training as I couldnt work out what I was doing wrong! It turns out a lot was left out, now from a few corrections I feel 100% better! The extra training was with Beauty Revolution :)

I had manicure and pedicure training with Gateway and ended up complaining as the course wasn't very good at all. The trainer wasn't even currently offering nail treatments and even admitted she wasn't very good at french manicures, yet she was supposed to be training us!! Rubbish, don't book any courses with Gateway.

Latest posts

Back