Flirties conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
So I've been thinking about doing the flirties lash conversion course, I'm trained in lashes but feel like I could do with a top up as I don't feel confident in my lashes, has anyone done this? Was it any good? X

Hey!

Did you manage to do the conversion course? Im looking into it too! x

Hi there

The Flirties conversion course is just as thorough as the Flirties training.

The kit will be smaller since it is product based and you should have the usual tools of the trade for lash extensions, if you have already done a lash extension course.

To check out the prices see www.beautytrix.me

just contacted beautytrix, and have been passed around to three people!!! they said they cant disclose a date of a course until i have paid for it, which is highly impractical and first of all told me i can do the course in surrey and now i have to travel to bexley heath!!!

Are there no experienced lashers in your area who would offer a mentoring session?

This is something I've been thinking of offering as there seem to be so many people who have paid for a lashing course but still aren't confident lashers!!

I think it's a shame that they have to pay for another course when they are already qualified.

Sometimes, all you need is a few hours with someone who can show you some tips and generally just improve your skills.

You could just pay for a few hours with someone experienced, rather than another training course?

just contacted beautytrix, and have been passed around to three people!!! they said they cant disclose a date of a course until i have paid for it, which is highly impractical and first of all told me i can do the course in surrey and now i have to travel to bexley heath!!!

Can you not get the number for direct to the trainer?

I did with flirties & text to check times/dates available via the trainer & then they pencil you in & you phone up head office to pay. That's what I was told.

At least that way you know times/dates before you book. x

It is exactly as lush-lash said, if you ring in for a course you would be passed onto the relevant trainer as only she can tell you the availabilty and course dates, however due to some students booking dates and not appearing we have a strict policy where the training has to be paid before the trainer can book the time out for you. But as lush-lash said, you speak to the trainer and pencil the date in and once you have paid for your course the date will be confirmed as booked. I would think this is common practice for any course you try to book?

Latest posts

Back