Where to buy fabric beauty case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b00120738

Reaction score
Hi

I have just started my eye treatment course and looking for a fabric vanity case with handles to hold: eye tint kit, perming kit and eyelash extension kit!

Can anyone recommend where I could get such a thing? I can only seem to find mental ones!

Thanks

Anyone??

Thanks x

Googles your best bet I reckon, we dont know exactly what you want to put in it or what colours you like so hard to help.....good luck :)

Ellisons used to do fabric carry cases. In fact, I've got one one the floor right near me.

Has always been really useful and lasted for years. It comes in black canvas type material.
My 2010-2011 brochure has them on page 233 and I've got the BC950 design which was £15.50.

Hope that helps.

Just saw that bag online and it looks great...does it have plenty of pockets etc inside?

Hi just had a look, that's perfect! Thanks so much

sorry im from hair, i got a really nice one from ebay, have a search even hair kit bags

If you havent bought anything yet I can highly reccomend baby change bags!! They are AMAZING! Loads of designs and pocket combos to choose from. I love mine! Go to mother care or mamas and papas and have a look xxx

Latest posts

Back