I-Appeal or Salon System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hello,
I have stopped doing beauty for a while and recently I want to get back into it. I offer spray tanning, eyelash/brow tints and party lashes!
I wanted to offer eyelash perming but then started reading up on the new lash lifting system!!
Anyway Ive read I dont need to do training as I am already trained in eyelash perming but what I want to ask is what kit should I buy... I-Appeal or Salon System?
Ive noticed you can only buy I-Appeal from ABX and even then they charge £6.95 for delivery so Im swaying more towards Salon System! Is this kit good? or is the I-Appeal better? ALso how much do you charge?

Thanks x

I've never tried I-Appeal, but I use SS LashLift. LashLift is similar to a lash perm only you are using gel pads and lifting the lash rather than curling. I do a tint at the same time, the gels you use are the exact same ones you use in perming.

I started using it after a recommendation from a fellow geek, it was popular in Summer with my clients, those who didn't get extensions especially. Feedback form my clients has been fab, they were surprised at how long it lasted xx

Can anyone tell me if you can reuse the gel pads/shields or are they a one off use?

Can anyone tell me if you can reuse the gel pads/shields or are they a one off use?

I don't know if you can but personally for hygiene I wouldn't, if I went somewhere and payed for a treatment I would expect clean and new things.

I do the lvl lash treatment, it's just the same but it's really good, it's by the same company as the HD brows so they advising is very good as well as the company. Have a look at it, it's pricey but you can charge £45 a treatment and get 1/2 bookings a day. Best thing I ever did was learn this x

Latest posts

Back