Spray Tan equipment help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahNails

Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking to do a spray tan course and am wondering what would be a recommended machine.

I am only going to do one or two per week - if that - so its a very low use. Due to childcare I only work evenings and saturday at present doing nails so I hope that explains why it would be so low usage.

As I am a mobile nail tech, space is at a premium so something very small and lightweight is good!

I've seen the basic maximist machine which seems OK - but I dont understand the different powers and volumes!

Thanks
Leah

Hi Leah,

Don't worry about powers and volumes for occasional spraying. Just choose a British made machine and you won't go wrong.

Take a look at the TS20, it's great machine for light use and features the same gun as the legendary HVLP 5008.

The TS20 is lightweight and doesn't take up much room.

If you have a little more budget or are thinking of spraying more poeple each day take a look at the HVLP 5008. It is the same as the Maximist but has little grey fins on the side so you can neatly wrap your hose. The 5008 is the machine of choice for most spray tan experts. It's a tiny bit more bulky but still very light and it will last a lifetime.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG

Latest posts

Back