Vajazzles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielle_jan

Reaction score
Just wondering if many of you ladies do Vajazzels... Are they popular??

I do them. I find they arent that popular but my client base is mainly older women. Ive oonly done 2 in the 9 months ive advertised them. One was on a bride who wanted her fiance's inital and the other on a young girl wanting her boyfriend's initial and a heart for his birthday.

I have just brought a vajazzle kit, I have had loads of enquires but no bookings yet. I'm hoping as I have vajazzle on offer for valentines day I will get plenty of bookings x

Sorry to hi-jack this thread but just wondered do you have to have a wax then a vajazzle or can you just have the vajazzle? I really want one done for valentines but dont fancy the wax first xx

Sent from my X10i

Well the area where you want the vajazzle does need to be completely free of hair for the application. It doesnt have to be waxed though it could be shaved or other hair removal techniques can be used. Wax is just the better option as the hair stays removed for the longest time.

I have just brought a vajazzle kit, I have had loads of enquires but no bookings yet. I'm hoping as I have vajazzle on offer for valentines day I will get plenty of bookings x

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the kit from?

Well the area where you want the vajazzle does need to be completely free of hair for the application. It doesnt have to be waxed though it could be shaved or other hair removal techniques can be used. Wax is just the better option as the hair stays removed for the longest time.

Yeh thats what i meant i like to be totally 'bald' lol all the time so dont fancy leaving it to grow for waxing, thanks hun xx

Sent from my X10i

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the kit from?

A other SG suggested the website, it's called vajazzleduk.co.uk x

Nobody has them……..not here in Essex (the home of the VaJazzle:D)

You can buy them really cheap from www.smilegems.co.uk

I started doing these 5 or 6 years ago but only ever did about 3 ... I don't think my high street was ready for it then and they are still not ready for it now lol.

I've just done a promotion Vajazzles for valentine's day on my Facebook page and it is very popular with the younger clients. I think it depends on your target market and how you advertise it to them.

I started doing these 5 or 6 years ago but only ever did about 3 ... I don't think my high street was ready for it then and they are still not ready for it now lol.

Hmmm this is my problem too... but I just thought I would do something a bit quirky (must be the new year sending bonkers lol).

Thank you Kim.. Great website for them xxx

I too have been doing them for about 6 odd years, & have found they are not very popular at all. I too use Bikini Gems.
Lots of people asked about them since TOWIE but I have done 2 maybe 3 since the show started.
To be honest for the price of them I would get some in, its worth adding another treatment but dont expect them to be very popular.
Vitailty - What facebook promtion did you do? x

Pretty simple really, I just said Vajazzles for valentine's day including wax £xx then posted nice pictures to go with it on Facebook. I get 90% of my bookings from Facebook or word of mouth. Again this is suited to more younger client's.

I was considering offering vajazzles, being in Essex I wasnt sure if they would be more so popular or not. Im wondering how much you'd charge for a vajazzle?

I did the same offer hopefully it proves popular.
Personally I think they are just a gimmick & since doing them 6/7 years ago I have probably done 10 clients!
Over the years I have charged the same price, £8 each or £5 with a wax! So so it's not like they are too expensive for clients! X

Yeh they could be Emma, especially you living in Essex where they were made more popular! Where I live people are obsessed with TOWIE so it has had an impact on the younger clients where I live. I know the Las vegas has been out for years and don't think it would be popular if it wasn't for TOWIE.

hiya,

i'm thinking of offering a vajazzle as part of valentines package.

but was wondering can i do the vajazzle straight after waxing the bikini area?
or do i need to leave the area to be vajazzled at least 24 hours?

thanks
x Laurie x

Latest posts

Back