Eve Taylor Question.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lola_Spa

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've decided to try eve Taylor. The samples were lovely and it's so reasonably priced.

Quick question though, do you all just offer 1 type of treatment like a prescriptive one or do you offer different ones? I've ordered the manual too but I'm just a bit eager to find out the best ways to advertise. Also, on average how much to eve Taylor facials normally get priced at?

Xxx

Quick question though, do you all just offer 1 type of treatment like a prescriptive one or do you offer different ones? I've ordered the manual too but I'm just a bit eager to find out the best ways to advertise. Also, on average how much to eve Taylor facials normally get priced at?

The range allthough simple can be made as complicated as you need it to be. You can offer a prescriptive treatment if you wish, or you can offer anti-aging/brightening/sensitive/oilyprone treatments as there are enough products within the range to segment into set treatments.
The range now boasts an advanced cosmeceutical range of products which can be used along with galvanic iontophoresis to achieve an even better effect.

Its always difficult to give advice on pricing because of the variables of different areas.

Yes I understand about the pricing - instead I've gone on google to look at what others charge, and luckily for me no one seems to use it in my area. Thanks very much for your help! I'm looking forward to recieving my goodies now! xx

I began using Eve Taylor when I opened my salon last October - I love it!! and so do my clients - it's so lovely that it's really easy to retail too. I offer a basic facial and prescriptive facials - ranging from £20 - £35. The products are a delight to use - hope you love them as much as I do!!

Yes I understand about the pricing - instead I've gone on google to look at what others charge, and luckily for me no one seems to use it in my area. Thanks very much for your help! I'm looking forward to recieving my goodies now! xx

Hope it didnt sound like a lazy response re the pricing!

If no one in your area uses the brand then really maximise on that point! There are shed loads of Dermalogica salons fighting for custom in each town, but if you are the only ET user than that is such an excellent point for you for you to promote with!
Plus you can charge what you think is best as clients have no other salon to compare by!

Well I've done the dermalogica training and Tbh, it's lovely to work with and I have use the products on myself, however things can get VERY complicated as there are so many segmented lines you need I carry and some of the professional products are infact rather strong?! Not to mention I just couldn't justify the humongous startup cost been a one man band!!

But ET have such a nice easy site to navigate and no ridiculous minimum orders.

I'm going to start with a 60 minute prescriptive for £28 and see how it goes. Possibly Adding a luxury version with maybe a touch therapy and a express version over time. I just need to see what my market is :)

Can't flipping wait now! I've got 2 bookings already and my stuff hasn't even arrived!

Thanks again for your help! x

Latest posts

Back