Dramatic Party Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikkiMc

Reaction score
Im currently offering party lashes, but ive seen a salon advertising Dramatic Party Lashes and they look so much fuller but I cant find these lashes anywhere. Does anyone know where I can buy them please? xx

Is it not just how they're applied?? xx

Hi.. I think its just how they are applied. When clients come into me for party lashes and ask for full/dramatic lashes i normally use medium doing a natural look then use small one on top and it gives a lovly full look.

If they want it dramatic i add as much as the clients want though for this i do chargr slightly extra.. Normally a couple of pounds

Cx

Sent from my GT-I5801 using SalonGeek

Sorry to jump on the thread, I currently do semi permenant lashes, but ws think about offering party lashes, do you need specifc training for this? Also can you recommend suppliers to buy them from and which glue to use?
THanks

Hi.. I think its just how they are applied. When clients come into me for party lashes and ask for full/dramatic lashes i normally use medium doing a natural look then use small one on top and it gives a lovly full look.

If they want it dramatic i add as much as the clients want though for this i do chargr slightly extra.. Normally a couple of pounds

Cx

Sent from my GT-I5801 using SalonGeek

Great thanks, I had a feeling this was how it was done it but wasn't totally sure. Thank you :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back