LA Tanning's Disco tan 18% DHA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
Has anyone tried it. Their 'bumf' says its the 'worlds darkest tan'. Does it live up to expectations?

It is dark but not a natural dark it looks fake. I use it for some clients and they love it, I find the girls who love the fake look love this tan.

Hi I have not tried it, although I purchased it and swapped with another therapist for 10% Nouvatan! Long story!

Now I know that nouvatan offer a 20% so think LA Tans marketing is probably out of date. I have not tried this either so can't comment on outcome.

There are loads of threads about both solution if you have a search though. Hopefully they will give you a clear picture about soution. HTH

I use LA Tan but don't use the 18% so can't really comment on it (did try it on one model) but they now have FAST which I believe to give a 20% tan if left on for around 7 hours.

Thanks baggybear. Ive just ordered a sample of the fast tan. Thank you all.

I use LA Tan and i have to say 18% is my best seller!!! I like you dont like that fake look but i have to say on the girls i use it on it is lovely. If i tan myself i use the 18% on my legs and a 12% elsewhere as i find my legs never go as brown as the rest of me and its a perfect colour. Try it everyone is different x

It is dark but not a natural dark it looks fake. I use it for some clients and they love it, I find the girls who love the fake look love this tan.

I agree! It looks like the client has been sprayed with a mahogany wood treatment! I hate it! But I have a bottle for two clients that love it! I always leave thinking omg!!! I really hope they don't say it was me that tanned them

Haven't used the 18% but have used the fast tan. A lot of people still sleepmin it & still want to be darker

Latest posts

Back