Eve Taylor training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbs87

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After 6 months of debate I have decided to go with Eve Taylor. I'm very excited and want to go ahead and get the starter pack 3 which includes the retail and professional products.

I'm trained in level 2 and 3 nvq beauty therapy and guinot trained. But I would love to do Eve Taylor skincare training too. Do you think I need to do the training first before I offer the treatments? I understand I will get the navigator with the pack, will this enable me to carry out facials?

Any help would be appreciated x

Hi,

You can go ahead and offer treatments without the training, however I definitely recommend attending the training as you will gain a wealth of knowledge and understanding that you cannot get from just reading the navigator, as well as being able to offer ET Facials that will definitely set you apart from those that have not done the training. I trained with Marie Reynolds who was excellent.

Thanks pampered1. Going to ring today to see when some more dates are for training as the one they have on the website is fully booked x

Thanks pampered1. Going to ring today to see when some more dates are for training as the one they have on the website is fully booked x

If you can wait until professional beauty show at the beginning of March they are actually offering the training for free with the starter pack you intend to buy.
Good luck.
X

Ooh, thanks. But don't know if I can wait that long :)

I have some good news - ET skincare and SOA classes are even better than ever before - suggest that you check out their facebook group and see for yourself....practical is now included as standard for skincare unlike before so its a major improvement....

Latest posts

Back