Eve Taylor & pregnant ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex@glimmer

Reaction score
Hi there, I have recently invested in the Eve Taylor range & gained some invaluable advice from you geeks, so thank you for that. However, there is one small query that I thought I would raise; I read on here somewhere that you can use the soothing range for pregnant ladies which is great as they can still have a lovely treatment but I noticed that the facial oil no 1 (skin specifics) and the cleanser both have cypress in them and I know that this essential should not be used in pregnancy - is it in such a small amount that it is still safe? Also would you still use the enzyme peel on pregnant ladies? Aadivce you have received and what you use would be helpful.

I am waiting for my navigator to arrive and also for the training (looks like it's booked up at the minute so i'll have to get in touch with them) so hopefully these are questions i can raise there, but in the meantime I would be grateful for your views/advice - thank you xx

PS - also I am getting some retail stock in at the minute & I am def getting some of the candles in (I lovvve them!), are there any items in particular that you find sell really well? x

I will look forward to a reply as i was wondering the same thing :)

Me too . Interested to know what replies u get x

The amounts of E/O's in the skin care products is at a low enough level to not cause harm.
They were blended as 'safety' products especially to not interfere with pregnancy and other conditions.
So worry not poppet!

Candle wise, may chang, fig and orange clove are all great sellers!

That's brill Matthew - thank you! it's good to get reassurance! xx

Are all the exfoliators safe to use?

ooops, thanks stephaniebuddie, I forgot i'd asked that! One of those days!!! x

You can use the Exfoliating scrub and Enzyme peel, but Id personally stick with the latter.

Dont use the Bio Exfolaint as its 10% hydroxy acids which 'could' cause issues.

Latest posts

Back