Spray tanning yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dilly_doo

Reaction score
OK so I've just tanned myself, I think its going to come out awful, Ive got splatters all down my left shoulder and arm and its already gone patchy on my arm where i had a spot of dry skin (i did use aqueous cream as a barrier) my hands feet face and torso look ok but im worried about my bum legs and back =/

I have had my mum and bf tan me but my mum made my hands and feet too dark and they both use waaayyy too much solution.

So does anyone have any tips please? I cant stand the idea of going to a client with my tan looking a mess any longer xxx

I get my husband to do mine
Apart from my arms from just above shoulder down, face & my legs from above knee down x

My mum is awful also, not doing as I'm telling her step by step! My bf is probs the best but would rather do it myself. I've tried twice and it turned out much better than those two lol! White back though... just keep trying! I'm on the look out for a tanner in my area who could swap tans with me! Would love it done professionally! xx

My mum is awful also, not doing as I'm telling her step by step! My bf is probs the best but would rather do it myself. I've tried twice and it turned out much better than those two lol! White back though... just keep trying! I'm on the look out for a tanner in my area who could swap tans with me! Would love it done professionally! xx

I'm with you on this one. Family members are rubbish at the mo, much better result doing it myself! I def need to practice though, lets just say I'm glad its winter! Haha

Funnily enough, I sprayed myself for the first time last night as well. Its tricky holding the gun from a different angle plus getting the distance right as you can only go an arms length away! I managed to cover everywhere actually! So apart from my oompa lumpa hands (which I stupidly gave another spray as they looked uneven) it looks alright! :Grope:

Mine looks ok, ive missed my heel on my left foot =/ but my hands etc look ok. Just that but where i knew i messed up on my arm looks bad. I think i just need some practise on myself, or find someone for swapsies haha xxx

Haha, I have sprayed myself a couple of times now and find it hilarious, always turns out pretty well though. My partner refuses to do it ( I think he's a little scared lol) I am determined to get him to have a go though.

Latest posts

Back