Famous Dave - anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzBee

Reaction score
Has any one tried Famous Dave tanning solution? Has loads over TV cover?

Ordered a sample but wanted to get some opinions on it?

iv not tried it myself but thay sell it in debenhams near where i live but i do have a client who loves it,it looks ok but im a sucker for good ole st tropez n la tan :biggrin:

I've tried the med/dark, was really nice clients very pleased with it! Only purchased the one litre solution to try but would deffo get it again! xxxxx

i really like it. i use the fair/medium and i love it. the colour is natural and there is 0% smell on application. after its been on for about 4 hours if i smell my skin (usually my forearm) i can just start to make out the normal fake tan smell but its so subtle i can deal with it. my partner used to refuse to share a bed with me if i used fake tan coz the smell made him feel sick, however on the occasions that i have used this one he hasnt even noticed. 8/10 for me

i use it and love it. no smell and even fade with lovely natural colour :)

I haven't tried it... So cant comment on that part.

but i will say the name instantly puts me off! I'd feel stupid telling a client that the tan was called 'famous dave' x

I'm looking at trying this spray tan out. They advertise that it doesn't rub off on your clothes or bedding ~ can anyone confirm this?

Latest posts

Back