Move to Spain - Beauty Therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiseh

Reaction score
after completing my level 3 beauty therapy next i will be moving to spain with my spanish partner and our son.Although i have tried to do as much research as poss when im visiting. i am finding this is not an easy task.Do you know where i could find info on top treatments in spain and ones that are not so popular?ive searched everywhere online bt have come to a brick wall. also will my nvq be recognised in spain or will i need to have it translated into a spanish version?i would like to go mobile once there.
Many thanks
lou:smack:

hi hun my sister lives in spain nails are really popular apparently everyone wants individual lashes but hardly anyone one does them !

And when i worked there hot wax peds and nails and massage went doen a storm !! oh also electrolysis was popular the owner did a lot of that !!

good luck hun you'll love it xx

sorry for the late reply but just seen ur message.thnks so much for taking the time to reply. im currently looking into doin a nail course as iv seen how popular they are.do u know if minx n rockstar nails r pop?cheers x

Latest posts

Back