MYscara/Crybaby

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holz_69

Reaction score
looking to train with one of these companies does anyone no if either come to you to do the training or know anywhere in the north west that offers training? x

looking to train with one of these companies does anyone no if either come to you to do the training or know anywhere in the north west that offers training? x

I trained with MYscara over in Altrincham... I live in Chester.

I trained in MYscara and love it..So do my clients coz they keep comming back. I made well over the cost of training and the kit in the first few months. Its a good money earner. I cant rave about it enough.
Good luck with your choice.x

I am looking into training with myscara. How much do you ladies charge and how much was your course and kit? Ive sent an email enquiry but cant wait to hear back lol x

I am looking into training with myscara. How much do you ladies charge and how much was your course and kit? Ive sent an email enquiry but cant wait to hear back lol x

I paid £180 for course and kit. I charge £35 for a MYscara treatment x

I trained with Crybaby and I am thinking of taking it off my menu.
A lot of people thought it would be the next big thing but it kind of bombed!
If you use the search button at the top of the page then you will find lots of threads about semi-permanent mascara.
Obviously some people are getting clients but I know a lot of therapists who wished they hadn't done the training now.

Ah thank you very much for that, i have read through a couple of posts and I must say its really put me off. Think ill stick to saving for my shellac course instead :) x

Ah thank you very much for that, i have read through a couple of posts and I must say its really put me off. Think ill stick to saving for my shellac course instead :) x

Def your better option!!!

Don't waste your money Sam. I can only speak for cry baby but I've done about 50 clients on a KGB deal and not 1 returning customer. I wish I'd tried it for myself as a customer before forking out all that money on training x

Latest posts

Back