Teeth whitening!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sher16

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to post to chit chat but cant access from iphone geek app!

I am wondering if any of you have had your teeth whitened if you could offer up your experience, opinion, story!

I Would love mine done and unsure where to go! What to have!

I have okay teeth they are quite white but would love them whiter! Lots of co's pop up on groupon, friends have had theirs done at dentists, group on etc...and all have ok results! So keen to hear from anyone who could offer me any info or recommend any companies to look at.

Going to also see my dentist but my friend goes to the same dentist and he apparantly referred her to a clinic who focus on the cosmetic side of dentistry rather than himself so doubt he will really help! (going to contact the clinic she went to too before anyone suggests ;-) )

X

Nice thread, would like to know the answer to your question too. Coincidentally, I've been thinking lately about this.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

If you know of anyone going to the USA I've heard a lot of good things about Crest advanced seal whitening strips. :green:

Ive heard of crest before....maybe i can get them somehow on tinternet!

I really want whiter better teeth...but prefer going to places or having something done on a recommendation rather than just trying! Plus its alot of money and you only get one set of teeth! Dont want to wreck them!

Will look in to crest.....

yep, those are the ones! Good reviews on that site. Good luck!

I just bought crest 3d advanced seal professional effects strips ! Ive heard from someone else that they are good and reviews are fab Thanks hun! X

I had mine whitened using the dentist method so they give you moulds to fit your teeth and then you put the whitening gel in the mould and sleep with it. I did this for about 10 nights.

The result was amazing the whiteness I achieved was brilliant. I would say the result lasted a good 18 months. It is definitely a treatment you would need to be done each year to maintain.

The only downside was the moulds were a bit uncomfortable to wear each night so I would like to try the laser method but I have heard this needs a more regular maintenance say every 6 months.

I use the crest 3d Whitening strips, bought them after a friend recommended them and I see a difference know from when started last year, had started buyin them as had friends wedding last summer. I don't use them all the time just whenever got something or nite out comin up but when look back at pictures and now can see whiter change in them hth xxx

I used the crest white strips and they really worked!!
I had lots of people commenting on how white my teeth were, which was good because my teeth aren't the straightest, but it made them look so much better!
I need to do them again to be honest I just can be bothered as it has to be done morning and night :)

I used the crest white strips and they really worked!!
I had lots of people commenting on how white my teeth were, which was good because my teeth aren't the straightest, but it made them look so much better!
I need to do them again to be honest I just can be bothered as it has to be done morning and night :)

Thanks all!

I have bought a box and going to use them consistently as soon as i get them. Will keep a photo diary each day so i can see the change. Hope they work well!

Thanks everyone :) xx

Hello everyone, where is the best place to buy this then as It seems it does the job well. Thanks

Hello everyone, where is the best place to buy this then as It seems it does the job well. Thanks

Olabecee just click link further up this page i posted i bought a box from them its on sale! X

Is this laser teeth whitening any good? Anyone know?

I had mine done by a dentist, with the trays and bleach I think it was the lowest strenght but OMG my teeth were agony after the first night. :cry: :cry:

I felt like they were all going to fall out. I tried it twice but they were far too sensitive and even 3 months after they are still not back to normal.

It was so horrible I had to work the next day and I couldnt bear filing anyones nails as it went right through my teeth. :irked:

Latest posts

Back