Towels for Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi!
Bit of a random question!
What towels does everyone use for Spray Tanning?
I use two big bath sheets one to go on the floor of the tent, the other folded up outside of the tent!
They do weigh down my bag a bit so just wondering what everyone else uses?
Thanks x

I use medium size black towels.

I think they were about £4 each from wilko's, I have one in the tent as I've stopped using sticky feet & I have one outside my tent for them to step out on to x

Have u tried disposables? They would work well for tanning, take u less room and weigh less.

I also use a bath towel for inside my tent but I tend to use some couch roll to sit my machine on. x

Try Primark. I brought a black bath sheet and a towel for use outside the tent and im sure it was about £10. They have worn really well and i have brought more since as they wash nicely and seem to last x

I use black hand towels from denelm 2 in the tent and one outside for the client to step onto works brill.Xx

I use a black double bed sheet on the floor with the tent on top with a medium towel in the tent and a hand towel for the client to step onto. All from primark. I keep them in the bag with the tent as they would take up too much room in my kit bag. X

Latest posts

Back