TS20 - How far from body?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melfro

Reaction score
I have bought a TS20.....The instructions say to have the gun 4 inches from the body when spraying. I have adjusted the gun accordingly and tried it at 4 inches at a quick speed and there is still too much product going on to the skin. Can anyone give me any advice???? thanks

As a guide it should be approx a hands length away from the clients skin, what solution are you using? x

Turn the black knob at the back of the gun all the way in. Then undo it half a turn. This will be about right for spraying from a hands length

I have this machine and love it. I have mine turned right down so there is very slight movement in the trigger and my nozzle is in the 12-6 o'clock position (spray up and down). Also, I do spray close to the skin but I think 4 inches is very close and would suggest you come a little further away. x

Great thanks for your reply.
I have been using trinitia solution. will it be the same for any other solutions?

Turn the black knob at the back of the gun all the way in. Then undo it half a turn. This will be about right for spraying from a hands length

Hi Steve, I use nouvatan & have mine set at about 8 on the black dial at the back should I have it set at 6 then? Thanks :)

Great thanks for your reply.
I have been using trinitia solution. will it be the same for any other solutions?

You may find some solutions differ only slightly in wetness but this shouldn't affect your application drastically. I have tried various brands and don't really mess with my settings on my gun. I would suggest that once you feel happy with your settings just mark the little black adjustment screw with some varnish or such, that way you can glance check it before tanning. I work mobile and taking the gun in and out of my bag sometimes moves it slightly x

Brilliant - thank you for your help. Will let you kow how i get on.

Latest posts

Back