Faith Lift face mask!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrchidB

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone used the new stuff Faith Lift! I had no visible results from this and just wondered if anyone else has used, and share your stories!! x

Oh yes and If I could bath in it and change my body too I would! I guess it depends if your skin is already young and tender or getting a little shall we say jaded! But my cynical husband, who never notices anything! and didn't know I had it said "you look lot a lot brighter today" and I must say my skin did feel amazing and look less saggy and a lot less wrinkles, I think it took 5 years off maybe, sorry but yes this works, may be you are too young and beautiful already!!

I've been using FL since launch and love the results. The range also includes a face and eye cream and a lip plumper.

If you seach Salon Geek you will find the editor herself trialed the product and posted a review on 14 December 2011 and her impressions were, quote:

While you initially appear a little flushed there are no visible signs that you’ve just put your face in what effectively felt like a creamy vice. While the sensation itself had felt a little harsh during the treatment, my skin didn’t appear to reflect that once the product was removed. In fact, I could immediately see real evidence that my skin was plumper, tauter and generally glowing. It was also super soft. I did the treatment in the evening and the next morning I could still see positive differences to the lines on my forehead and the bags under my eyes.

I've had noticable results after first and looking forward to second!

Latest posts

Back