Nouvatan Spraying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm thinking of transferring to nouvatan however I had a question I'm hoping someone could help me with!
When spraying with for example with an 8% tan will it only stay one shade eg if I web over areas twice would it go dark or regardless of how many times u go over it will be the same colour?

One coat is enough. It's got a lovely guide colour so it's easy to see going on. Any more coats is just a waste of solution.
I couldn't recommend this product and company enough they have been wonderful people to deal with

ok great i just wanted to check as diff solution i have a trial with it tonight on a regular.

If i use a 12% will it show with the guide colour as quite dark or is the guide colour the same shade for every %.

sorry for the dumbness im used to Xen-Tan and its one for all xx

The guide colour is the same on all their solutions I think. The 10 when it has developed is close to the guide colour. Try the 20% as a fast tan it's . brilliant gives a nice colour after about 4 hours. similar to an 8% that has been left on for the full time. There is a thread on here about The nouvatan 20% somewhere

Latest posts

Back