Waxing mature clients :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi everyone I've just had someone ask if I'd wax her 92 year old mums lip/chin. Apparently she goes to a salon but can no longer get out to much. I use phd wax was wondering if any one had any advice/tips on waxing the more mature clients :)

Just check with her if she's on any medications which may create an issue. Also her skin will more than likely be thinner therefore prone to tearing. Be extra vigilant on supporting skin during waxing . Hth x

i don't know what phd wax is that you are using but as the above poster said be extra careful and i would use a hot wax on her as it would be less traumatic on her skin .

I get a lot of older clients in my salon and as the above posts both say just be careful. I also use the phd wax system and use the disposable white spatulas on these areas as I find them easier x

That you for your replys I'll take all this info into account :) xx

Use hot wax if you can rather than strip wax. Gently support her skin and remove smaller pieces but quickly. x

Latest posts

Back